Sunday, 26 February 2012
001. It's my last year of being a teenager, i turned 19 on the Monday just gone. I don't feel any older though, I still feel 16!
002. I currently have 199 videos on YouTube. It dawned on me just how much my daily vlogs have knocked that up, so i have decided to start posting them on this channel (SomeMoreemilk)
003. As some of you may know, in my last vlog i was on the edge of crying as i was in so much pain. I was in a car accident, and i use the phrase ''car accident'' lightly, it was more like me getting attacked by a car in the car park! I'm on the mend though, walked down the stairs for the first time today!
004. For any of my YouTube watchers, i may take a tiny break just while i get well again, but will continue to post on here as i have tons of outfit pictures i have not yet published! I hope you all understand and are having a lovely Sunday evening.
Posted by MoreeMilk Labels: sunday summary
Thursday, 23 February 2012
Thursday, 16 February 2012
Monday, 13 February 2012
Jewellery holder- Primark
I love these jewellery holders from primark, they keep my jewellery neat and organised. I used to keep them all in a box & always had to un-tangle them all the time.
How do you store your jewellery?
Posted by MoreeMilk Labels: This is how
Sunday, 12 February 2012
001. all this week i have uploaded a vlog & a beauty video to my YouTube channel which you can watch HERE. Quite proud of myself!
002. Next week there's some special dates. As you all know its Valentines day on Tuesday, I actually promised my single sister a shopping day, so that's going to occupy most of my day, but in the evening i'm going for a meal with my boyfriend which will be lovely.
003. Next Sunday 19th I am going to be meeting the lovely Cole & some other girls in Birmingham for pre- birthday celebrations. We have planned a day of shopping and Nandos.
004. As its my birthday the Monday after next this week i am hunting down the perfect birthday outfit, currently got my eye on a lovely dress from Topshop, possibly worn with the Topshop Ambush boots as i have been lusting over those for ages!
Are you doing anything interesting next week?
Posted by MoreeMilk Labels: sunday summary
Friday, 10 February 2012
This combination has recently become my Favourite! I love felt tip eye-liner pens, they are so quick and easy to use, and i feel i have the most control. This felt tip eye-liner pen is the slimmest one i have ever come across (not just mentioning that because its in the name) it comes to such a sharp point at the end it is so easy to do thin lines. I love trying new mascaras, and this one has been added to my top 5 list of all time favourite mascaras, it adds so much length and definition. I get endless amounts of comments on my YouTube videos where people ask what eyelashes i use, so this does the job!
Overall they are great, the felt tip liner is something you should all go check out. If you find it hard to apply eye-liner or just want to apply it on the go, this ticks all the box's!
* I was kindly sent these from L’Oreal Paris
Thursday, 9 February 2012
Wednesday, 8 February 2012
I get tons of comments on my eyelashes daily, they are naturally long and full. (Blessed, i know!) This is why i tend to steer away from talking about mascaras as it seems like a very bias review, as i have only come across one mascara which looks terrible on my lashes.
This however has been one of my Favourite mascaras for years. The brush is massive its a plastic brush that does not have the fibre brushes which sets it apart from other mascaras. I have never fount this mascara to flake or loose colour through out the day. Max Factor bring out different versions of this mascara all the time, but the permanent ones are the black, brown and the water proof one. I love this mascara and would recommend this to anyone, the only down side is that it comes with a bit of a price tag! Its over £10 from Boots or Superdrug but sometimes its on offer so something to keep your eye on.
Have you tried this mascara? Do you love it as much as i do? Let me know!
Posted by MoreeMilk Labels: make-up
Jacket- River island
Nails- Elope illamasqua
I'm hoping to get back into posting my outfits again, after the long struggle i have been through the past 6 months hating my body, i now have the attitude, if you don't like it.. press the cross in the corner of the screen! these outfit posts used to be the highlight of my blog. I'm happy with the way i look & if your not, that's your problem, not mine! on a side note, i added more ginger to my hair, does it look better?
I got a lot from the illamasqua stand, that's where i spent most of my money! I also got some real techniques brushes & some crown brushes. I got invited to a bloggers lounge at IMATS where we had the chance to have our nails done, where we kindly received the brush set. Its lovely, so look out for a post on that soon.
Have you done a post on IMATS? if so please link it below, i love looking at what things everyone else picked up!
Posted by MoreeMilk Labels: IMATS